Wednesday, July 13, 2011

5 pictures or 6

                                                  Mission, code name: F.O.O.D.

      Caption: Alpha Sparrow 6 team captain: You there, scout ahead for some food. And you, the one at the back, make sure no cats come to jeopardise our mission. Okay, everybody move out. I want to be home for preening.



Title: The vain cat.
Caption: The cat was in the middle of cleaning itself... I do not think it wants to look in the camera yet, not just yet.


Title: On Your Mark

Caption: Place your bets soon, the race is about to start, be sure you have enough time to watch the whole race because it might take a while.


Title:  I Lost?! Or did I....



Caption: Startled expression on his face, after a game of checkers, win or lose, it's up to you.

Title: Outcast


Caption: I've seen racist people, but I didn't know fruits were racist too.


Title: What is that?!


Caption: It is a crow? It is a dragon? Or is it just a plane coming at me?



No comments:

Post a Comment